Goodwill Ambassador





Angelina Jolie was appointed Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees in Geneva, Switzerland after her visits to Sierra Leone, Tanzania and Pakistan. [27 August 2001]




I really wish to speak my mind about this. Was it Nicole Kidman who spoke bad about Angelina Jolie getting publicity for her work as a Goodwill ambassador? And how she (Nicole) also works as a goodwill ambassador. Talk about some heavy jealousy from Nicole's side. She can say what she wants, I recognize jealousy when I see it. Too mention it in such a way, is jealousy. I'm sure her comment will get her some spotlights moments, little girl you getting what you want, you gon be happy now? I have never had a problem with Nicole before, but childishness is a turn off to me. Jealousy are for kids. Grow up Nicole. Her publicity helps people who needs help, you should be happy for that. You little attention seeker. I never talk bad about someone, I tell it like it is. Can't handle it? Not my problem, not my life. =D. Not much coming from people effects me, but your behavior on this one makes me tick a bit.

ptp

adf.ly

Popular Posts

amung.us

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites